Business owners face a wide range of legal questions and disputes on a regular basis, and having the assistance of the right Pleasanton business law attorney can help keep your company on the path to success. At Randick O’Dea & Tooliatos, LLP, we help all types of companies address concerns during all stages of business, from formation to dissolution. Our Pleasanton business law attorney regularly work with the following types of companies:
- Partnerships – When you start an enterprise with one or more other people, it is critical to have properly drafted and negotiated partnership agreements and similar documents in place, as well as understand tax and regulatory requirements.
- Limited liability companies (LLCs) – Many people form LLCs to reap tax benefits while limiting their personal liability for business debts. Our Pleasanton business law attorneys assist with LLC formation, drafting operating agreements, and more.
- Corporations – Forming and maintaining a corporation is a complex process. We help properly file all necessary documents, draft bylaws and shareholder agreements, and ensure compliance with all corporate requirements.
Forming entities and drafting agreements are only the first of many ongoing legal matters faced by business owners. Some business law matters we handle, among others, include:
- Entity formations and business start-ups
- Buy/sell agreements, including mergers & acquisitions
- Asset and stock sales
- Covenants not to compete/non-compete agreements
- Licensing agreements
- Intellectual property protections, including copyrights, trademarks, and trade names
- Franchises and franchise law
- Business transactions
- Business contracts
- Employment law
- Antitrust and unfair competition
- Business dispute resolution and litigation
Our Pleasanton Business Attorneys Are Ready to Assist Your Company
Proper planning can often improve business transactions and operations while preventing disputes. However, if a conflict does arise, we can represent the rights and interests of our business clients in dispute resolution or litigation. If you have any business-related legal questions, call Randick O’Dea & Tooliatos, LLP, at 925.460.3700 or contact us online today.